- Human Informatics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Central Research Laboratory
- K. Yano, Invisible Hand of Data, Soshisha, July, 2014
- K. Yano, The Science of Human Interaction and Teaching, J. of Mind, Brain and Education, Volume 7, Issue 1, pp19-29, March 2013
- K. Yano, S. Lyubomirsky & J. Chancellor, Sensing happiness: Can technology make you happy?, IEEE Spectrum, pp26-31, Dec. 2012
- T. Tanaka, S. Yamashita, K. Aiki, H. Kuriyama, K. Yano, Life Microscope: Continuous Daily Activity Recording System with a Tiny Wireless Sensor, 2008 International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS 2008), pp162-165, 2008.
- J. Watanabe, M. Fujita, K. Yano, H. Kanesaka, T. Hasegawa, Resting Time Activeness Determines Team Performance in Call Centers, ASE/IEEE Social Informatics, Dec. 2012.
- T. Akitomi, K. Ara, J. Watanabe, and K. Yano, Ferromagnetic interaction model of activity level in workplace communication, Phys. Rev. E 87, 034801, March 2013
- Y. Wakisaka, K. Ara, M. Hayakawa, Y. Horry, N. Moriwaki, N. Ohkubo, N. Sato, S. Tsuji, K. Yano, Beam-scan sensor node: Reliable sensing of human interactions in organization, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. Networked Sensing Systems, pp. 58-61, 2009.
- K. Ara, N. Kanehira, D. Olguin Olguin, B. Waber, T. Kim, A. Mohan, P. Gloor, R. Laubacher, D. Oster, A. Pentland, and K. Yano. Sensible Organizations: Changing our Business and Work Styles through Sensor Data. Journal of Information Processing. The Information Processing Society of Japan. Vol. 16. April, 2008.