November 27, 2020
On September 17, at Session I of this event, Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, CEO of the Boston Global Forum, Co-Author of Social Contract for the AI Age, introduced the model of AI World Society City (AIWS City). AIWS City as a method of practicing the Social Contract for the AI Age.
The AIWS City is an all-digital virtual city based on trusted open data, that applies the standards of “Social Contract for the AI Age”, “People Centered Economy”, “Trustworthy Economy”, “Intellectual Society, a thoughtful civil society”, and “AI-Government”.
- The AIWS City can assist citizens to become more thoughtful by enhancing knowledge, critical thinking and social responsibility
- AIWS creates the concept of AIWS Value. AIWS Value: traditional value (products, services, data, innovation, creativities, etc.) + social values (contributions). Recognize and exchange traditional and social values.
- The AIWS City will operate based on AIWS Value in order to create a good Ecosystem of the People Centered Economy – “all people can create value for each other”.
- Slogan: “People Centered AI andInternet Ecosystem for Work and Life”.
- The AIWS City Board of Leaders are: Governor Michael Dukakis, Chairman of the Boston Global Forum, Nguyen Anh Tuan, CEO of The Boston Global Forum, Professor Alex Pentland, MIT, Vint Cerf, Father of the Internet, Chief Internet Evangelist of Google, Professor Zlatko Lagumdzija, Former Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Professor Nazli Choucri, MIT, Professor David Silbersweig, Harvard University, Professor Thomas Patterson, Harvard University, Marc Rotenberg, Director of Center for AI and Digital Policy at Michael Dukakis Institute.